Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let's get a little crazy!





I made this card for another internet buddy of mine. Shanon is an awesome person with a "bubbly" personality & I really wanted to make a fun card for her. I got to playing with these stamps from Rubbernecker and this was the end result! (I only wish I would have gotten this to her sooner; her birthday was months ago! Sorry Shanon!)

Recipe:
Stamps: Rubbernecker, Inkadinkadoo, Impression Obsession (the lime)
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Paper: Georgia Pacific, SU! Regal Rose, patterned paper from the Dollar Spot at Target
Accessories: Black Tombow marker, Prismacolor Premier & Copic markers, Sakura Gelly Roll clear sparkle pen, Stickles, ribbon from SU!

3 comments:

Shanon said...

This card made me laugh so hard when I opened it. Hubby was like....what the "heck" is so darn funny. I had to explain the card and once he "got" it then he laughed, too. Thanks Nadine. I love you tons and you mean the world to me!!!!! XOXOXOXOO

PH in VA said...

The fish in the drink is too funny!

Englishrose said...

OMG, just perfect.