Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another birthday card...


Ok, so I've been pretty good about getting all of these birthday cards out, right? Better late than never? Alright, I stink at being on time for birthday cards. I don't know why. This was another belated birthday card for my internet buddy, Carol. I'm only a month late on this one... ok, a month and a half... alright almost 2 months. Anyway, the bear and presents are from Darcie's. They have some very cute, country style stamps. They also have some cool little kit projects on their website that you may want to check out. I don't know if you can tell by the photo, but the arm, paw and presents are all "popped up" by a Dimensional.



Recipe:
Stamps: Darcie's, Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Regal Rose
Paper: Georgia Pacific, SU! Regal Rose, Barely Banana, patterned paper
Accessories: Nesties, Copic markers, SU! scallop edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, glue pen, miscellaneous ribbon, SU! Dimensionals

1 comment:

StampinBB said...

You always do such a nice job with your coloring. Great card!