Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And as the year comes to an end...

I haven't had much time lately to do any stamping.  Things in life are, as always, hectic.  My 20th high school reunion was a couple of weeks ago, and I had such a wonderful time catching up with old friends and reconnecting with people.  I don't care what anyone says, Facebook is a blessing!

At this time in my life, I have come to the realization that life is just too damn short; too short to be living miserably; too short not to make the best of it.  So, there is change on the horizon.  I anticipate a rollercoaster of emotions forthcoming.  It's not going to be easy, that is for sure, but in the end, I have to do what is best for me.  I've learned that, hey what?  It's ok to think of yourself first once in a while.  My feelings do matter.  I don't have to do what other people think is right for me, or for my family because in the end, I know what is right for me.  No one else. 

I know I sound like I'm rambling, and I know I don't normally post anything other than happy little card creations, but I've been inspired and needed to unload my thoughts somewhere. 

One of these days, I may actually get back into my crafting.  It is, after all, a great pressure reliever, but until then, I will be busy with work, children & family and just the everyday chaos of this crazy life. 

Be well, my friends.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I think I can guess what you're talking about - so may I wish you luck with that. You know where we all are when you need us.