Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whiff of Joy Stamps - Guest Designer Call




Whiff of Joy Stamps is having a Guest Designer Call for the end of September, October and November and I would love to be a designer, wouldn't you? For more information about applying to be a Guest Designer check out Katharina's Blog.


I love Whiff of Joy Stamps. Their images are so sweet and unique! Here's my latest creation. This is Melinda the helping angel. I just adore the Guardian Angel collection. How can you have just one?
Recipe
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Sentiment: SU!
Paper: SU! Almost Amethyst, Patterned Paper, Neenah Classic Crest - Solar White
Ink: Tsukinedo Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Gamsol, Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Plaid Glitter Paint - Holograph, SU! Ribbon

8 comments:

Cindy said...

What a darling card!! Your coloring is fantastic. I need to check out the rest of your blog!!

Vicki said...

What a sweet image! The coloring is awesome! Blessings to you!

Dori Shelton said...

How adorable! Such a sweet little girl. I love it!

Michelle Forrest said...

Your card is just darling! Good luck on the DT call!

Michelle said...

hi nadine..this is my first visit to your blog...ive looked at many of your posts and LOVE your style of card making... your coloring skills are fantastic! i look forward to visiting your blog many times in the future! TFS!
michelle

Unknown said...

beautiful card and coloring

Taylor said...

I hope you applied for the GDT spot - you are awesome!!! Great card!

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet, I love this one!